Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Reasons To Invest In Real Estate I'm Starting A Real Estate Business But I'm 20 And I Guess I'm Scared To Start, Any Words Of Wisdom?

I'm starting a real estate business but I'm 20 and I guess I'm scared to start, any words of wisdom? - reasons to invest in real estate

I have lots of boots from the research on real estate investments in the past year, and I think I know enough to start a business, but for some reason I can not anymore. I do not know if it's because I'm intimidated to talk to the other, or if they do not want a situation where I do not know what I'm suppossed and look like a fool to people I do business on. I think I'm ready, but I still have the nervous feeling in the stomach. Any advice would be very grateful! Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment