Saturday, January 16, 2010

Bbs Shiny Dolls Rapidshare Bbs Finally Starting To Get Sore As Well As Shiny Nipples?

Bbs finally starting to get sore as well as shiny nipples? - bbs shiny dolls rapidshare

ok I have the recording stuff thats hard since I started very light bleeding light daysbso past 5 lights did not even fill a panty liner in your country and for the last two days to figure out what looks like a brown-pink slime yuck I I felt little stitches in my abdomen and not feel a bit of the law violated a jusplain as they have noticed the last two days my breasts have a slight lookto brought them to THT yuck idk what incircling my veins areola feqw and up to my shoulders, I have never been reduced appetite, was stained with Fast-Food nausiated me and now I'm hungry, I am all the time "check a gynecologist appointment Wednesday to determine whether the pregnancy I think I think u whagt

2 comments:

Laura is TTC#1 said...

Maybe ... the only way to know, is to conduct a test. =)
Good luck!

Jennifer said...

and implantation bleeding usually only 1 to 2 days 5 days not. However, this situation could be different for you and to be pregnant ... or it may simply over a period of light! you should test again soon! and tell us, I hope you are you one of my contacts and I'm always on your questions, and I really hope that he in love. by the symptoms and the development of weapons lol looks promising.

Post a Comment