Friday, January 15, 2010

High Calorie Bars How Can I Make High-calorie Snack Bars That Have Healthy Ingredients Like Fruits And Vegetables In Them ?

How can I make high-calorie snack bars that have healthy ingredients like fruits and vegetables in them ? - high calorie bars

I try to answer the 6-meals a day and 3000 calories for the weight, but with my busy college schedule, I only have meals (except my wonderful breakfast, of course) are not balanced and not have over time within CAN a good influence on my health.

I have to eat, bars, replacement (less than 3 per day) and found a practical case. That was my plan, my own bars, which are more balanced, try fruit and vegetables and anything else that 3 of them give me more than half the amount recommended by the FDA to create portions of fruit, vegetables, etc. The rest I get, to get normal food. My schedule is so loaded.

Any idea how I can create these bars? I work with the taste, while the fourth is a decent way. I do not think I would be very special if they are balanced, I'll learn to know they appreciate it. The easiest way to create the best - I think something like 1) a mixture of fruit, vegetables, and 2) mixing with something else, and 3) and cooking4) Cut into bars of convenient size. I hope someone can help me. I am not known whether kitchen. Thank you!

3 comments:

F1SH_0N said...

Start with a fundamental frequency with whole wheat and oat fiber - wheat MIDs also high in fat. If you can see, add corn gluten meal - a good source of protein and fat. mixed with raw honey, powdered milk, ground peanuts, ground dried banana slices, dried kiwi, dried papaya, soybeans, walnuts, Brazil nuts and shredded. Salen on the cutting board 1 / 2 inch thick. Cut into pieces about 1 inch by 6 inches.
Top Coat Candy Bar (about 1 / 8 inch layers) mixed with milk powder.
Cool slightly sticky caramel.
Dip bar melted almond bark bars Place the wax paper. Cool. (well) for cooling. Once they cooled, in a separate container with waxed paper or wrap individually and refrigerate until ready to serve on carbohydrates with a high content of natural high fructose, sucrose, protein, fat and simple. And good taste, too.

childbir... said...

Met-Rx using the protein mixture and add whatever fruit or wannabe Delicious

tenaciou... said...

Use just add the dates and nuts, you would any other fruit you want. Use the Medjool date is not fully dry. If you find work face a lot faster. It's like a Larabie. You can also use protein powder, algae or other consultation, if desired. My favorite is just the dates and pecans. I ask this question, but could be regarded as a question to replace a meal. They are all in the blender (half-nuts), the mean date until your pasta. Then she lay on a baking sheet. Use paper towels to absorb oil, you can work hard enough to win. Then cut into bars. Keep them in the fridge, but it can carry in your pocket all day and be fine.

Post a Comment