Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Russian Billiard A Question Abous Russian Billiards Rules...plz Help Mee?

A question abous russian billiards rules...plz help mee? - russian billiard

Hello everyone,

this is ok for the story
I began to play billiards and snooker, but on the web for now
while playing different games, which I found a pool game calld Russia
or "pyramid" in the short and exciting and more difficult than other games I played on a billiard table.

After this long introduction, my question is .....
Are you familiar with the rules ?????
because the reason for some of my mistakes is not very clear.
plz plz someone can shed some light into my darkness.

Thank you all in advance.

1 comment:

Mark K said...

Russian pyramid is a difficult game to play. First, the table is a huge, 12 meters long and 6.8 inches taller than a typical field.

The balls are the size of a grapefruit and the pockets are large enough that the ball is rolling in. It is not possible to make the balls when they freeze on the track.

The game is fairly simple, it is a brown ball and 15 balls of the white overalls. The goal is to make the first 8 balls into any pocket. After the break the rod, you can one of the balls like a ball game, and no balls used as a target ball.

There are several variants of the game that I am not very familiar. I do not know who you are playing online.

How to make for his mistakes,,,, maybe you have not been driving a ball on a rail, or not in contact with the target ball. The shortcomings are the same as the pool games.

Post a Comment