Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fresh Holiday Wreaths I Got A Fresh Wreath Fro The Holidays And I Dont Know How Too Keep It Fresh And Green? ?

I got a fresh wreath fro the holidays and i dont know how too keep it fresh and green? ? - fresh holiday wreaths

If the crown is attached through a plug-foam wreath ring you can get a shallow dish and enjoy the ring into the water and let it drain so that it stops flowing and it hung. If it's just to another without the foam plug, so there is nothing you can do except let it dry, it is connected.
Good Luck

2 comments:

Isadora said...

If you are hanging out of it, do not worry too much about this, the cold air stays fresh. If it's not inside, I wish I could be 9 or Wiltpruf and spray anti-desiccant to prevent that dry. Do not spray outside, and do not try to keep bows or decorations. Keep him in a garden center.

trouble said...

If not, will remain green, but there's really no specific cause is like a wreath of green branches.

Post a Comment