Monday, January 4, 2010

Disney Family Packages Where Can A Family Get Free Disney World Tickets?

Where can a family get free Disney World Tickets? - disney family packages

Tickets for the Disney parks are always donated to families in desperate situations? Born I work with a woman whose 12-year-old daughter died of the dreaded disease was. The family tries to raise money for everyone to go Disney World, was the dream of his daughter. I know there are some foundations that help families in similar situations, but I wonder if Disney would be contacted directly for tickets. Has anyone ever done?

3 comments:

Irish Boy said...

I do not know of anyone ... But as a former cast member, I think. I do not know if 12 years are eligible for a wish, but one is the desire to have children to Disney.

Like I said try. If you can not find anywhere to park a good number in each call and examine the report on the results to help you or call the number from someone who is. But does Disney have always fun for kids and family for a sick or disabled.

Good luck. If you can not reach someone, please let me know and I'll make a call and see if I contact someone.

A&Fmodel... said...

Black Market

adjoadjo said...

Yes, please contact the Make a Wish Foundation. You probably have to submit a letter and go from there. Or go to the Disney website and submit an application letter to their headquarters. However, it can be difficult if you know exactly who to speak.

Post a Comment